Episode 11 concludes our deep dive into dining as I break down the special dining events at Walt Disney World. We cover how to enjoy:
- Dinner Shows
- VIP views at the Magic Kingdom parade
- Guaranteed spots for the evening fireworks
- Great seats for the Epcot concerts
- Dinner with an Imagineer
- Afternoon tea
- A Cake Decorating Class
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ - A fun, open air buffet with live band, classic characters and room to dance.
- Hoop Dee Do Musical Revue- A sit down, family style meal with a great Ol' West musical show.
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show - A sit down, family style meal with dances from Polynesia ending with a fire dancer.
Dining Packages - For a set price with a set menu, you eat at one of the Park's restaurants and then get VIP seating to an evening show:
- Animal Kingdom Rivers of Light
- Epcot Candlelight Processional/ Eat to the Beat
- Hollywood Studios Fantasmic
· Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package – Lunch at Tony’s Town Square and then VIP Viewing for the Festival of Fantasy Parade. Dining Package costs $49 for adults and $19 for children ages 9 and under (tax and gratuity not included). Each dining package comes complete with an appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage, along with a VIP viewing voucher. Pricing is subject to change.
Dessert Parties - An Opportunity to sample some tasty bites with a good view of a parade or evening show.
Tiana's Riverboat Party - Ice Cream Social & Viewing Party for the Festival of Fantasy parade.
Magic Kingdom Fireworks – Outside the Park
- Celebration at the Top - Savor, Sip, and Sparkle - Here, you can relax, unwind and savor light bites and refreshments for one hour prior to the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Offerings include: Canapés, sushi and small plates inspired by the California Grill menu and a complimentary bar offering California wines, beers, and cordials.
- Pirate and Pass Fireworks Dessert Cruise Your adventure starts at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, where your crew will be presented with a splendid spread of snacks—which may include cotton candy, cake, pretzels, chips, fruit and ice cream bars. A variety of refreshing hot and cold beverages—such as lemonade and Pirate Punch—is also available to quench even the most parched privateer’s thirst before hitting the high seas. Note: Food and drinks are subject to change.
- After the podcast was recorded, Disney World add the Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise. This also cruises through the Seven Seas Lagoon with views of the evening fireworks show.
Magic Kingdom – Inside the Park
- Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace or reserved seating at the Garden Plaza
- Holiday Wishes Dessert party - This party is offered during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Frozen Ever After Dessert Party - The big perk here is that you get to ride the Frozen ride after the park has closed.
- · Galatic Nights at Hollywood Studios + Jingle Bell Jingle BAM dessert parties offer specially themed treats and great viewing of the fireworks.
- Fantasmic dessert - This is a very simple dessert party. You get early access to the theater and the chance to pick a dessert.
Remember, you can learn about all the dining events related to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in Episode 6.
- Dine with an Imagineer at Citricos or Brown Derby
- Afternoon Tea - Turn back the hands of the clock for
this delicate and delectable treat, 7 days a week. Located on the first floor
of the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Tea
Room takes place daily at the following times:
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday or
12:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Tuesday and Thursday. In addition, beginning at 3:00 PM each day, enjoy the atmosphere within the lobby as music begins to play—courtesy of the Grand Floridian piano player or a rousing rendition from a live band.
- Cake Decorating Experience at Amorette's Patisserie - Cake-decorating classes are held Sunday through Thursday mornings beginning at 8:45 AM through December 21, 2017.
As always, any questions or want me to plan the whole thing for you? Email me or schedule a time for me to call you.