Did you know that Disney World has different room prices for different times of year? n episode 27, I break down how the pricing works, when promotions generally come out, and how to take advantage of them.
Disney has five different pricing levels based on how busy the Parks have traditionally been:
- Rates are lowest in January, February on dates that aren't holidays or a marathon
- Next is fall – September, October and November on dates that aren't holidays or a marathon
- Rates increase on all holidays and over race weekends
- Rates increase during times kids have off school
- Rates increase over Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
My advice generally is to book at least 6 months in advance so you have the best shot at getting your preferred dining reservations.
Promotions are released 3 – 5 months in advance. As of today, promotions cover through June 10, 2018.
Disney Visa cardholders have access to additional promotions plus guests can book a Bounce Back offer during their stay.