All four Disney World Parks have an evening show. This week, we break down the best viewing areas.
Magic Kingdom- Happily Ever After
- Middle of Main Street between Casey’s Corner and the Ice Cream Parlor
- Tomorrowland Terrace- Tinkerbell flies right over your head
- In front of Philharmagic
- Liberty Square between the Riverboat Entrance and the Liberty Bell replica
From outside the Park:
- 4th floor Terrace or California Grill at the Contemporary
- Beaches at Polynesian Resort or Fort Wilderness
Epcot- Illunimations: Reflections of Earth
- In front of Germany
- In Italy, head to the jetty where the gondolas are and watch anywhere from the left of the steps or the left of the jetty.
- From your table at Rose & Crown or Spice Road Table
Animal Kingdom- Rivers of Light
- Fast Pass or Dining Package
- You will need to be in the stadium.
Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
- The best viewing spot is near the Chinese Theater.
- Another spot if you want to avoid the crowds on Hollywood Blvd is to see the show from across Echo Lake in front of 50’s Prime Time Cafe, but you would miss the projections on the Chinese Theater from this spot.