Disney World offers a lot of fun outside the Parks. Listen in for my tips on how to make the most of our stay by taking advantage of free activities outside the Parks.
Take Advantage of the resort activities:
- All resorts have poolside activities in the afternoon and Movie Under the Stars at night
- Fort Wilderness - wagon rides, archery, horse back riding, and Chip and Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long at Fort Wilderness.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge - Campfires and Night vision goggles for night time animal watching
Rent a boat or go fishing on one of the lagoons on Disney World's property.
- Visit the Lego store
- Splash through the interactive fountains
- Ride the boat to Port Orleans Riverside
- Live music at public stages
- Street performer
- Ride the boats between Epcot and Hollywood Studios
- Watch the Epcot fireworks
Mini Golf – A Disney Vacation Package includes 4 rounds of mini golf.